1. You're not even the slightest bit embarrassed to discuss you're period..anywhere, and you blog about it constantly.
2. You know having sex won't get you pregnant. You're past the point of even bothering to "prop up your hips afterward" or stay lying down for 15 minutes because you know it doesn't do one damn bit of good.
3. You lost count of the number of doctors you've had to stip naked for and sometimes these doctors see you naked more than your husband.
4. You pay these doctors to see you naked, lots of money, not covered by your insurance!
5. You're hubby encourages you to blog about your private life to take some of the whining away from him.
6. You have more blog friends than real friends because no one in the real world understands.
7. You have to obstain from sex when trying to get pregnant.
8. Your hubby judges your RE based on the type of "magazines" in the collection room.
9. You've traveled more than 4 hours one-way to see your RE.
10. You roll your eyes at someone when they suggest "aritical insemination." It's an IUI, dumbass!
11. If you had a nickel for everytime someone told you to "relax" or "just adopt", you'd have enough money for an unlimited number of IVF cycles.
12. You know that adopting will get you pregnant...seriously, it happened to by sister's grandmas' brother's friend's cousin's mother.
13. You start the adoption process while secretly hoping to pop up pregnant.
14. Homestudies don't sound as scary as they used to.
15. You want to hang friends who complain about their kids.
16. You're period is 2 weeks late and you pee on a stick, knowing damn well it will be negative.
17. You considered asking a pregnant woman to pee on a stick to see if they really work.
18. You are willing to give yourself shots, even though you're terrified of needles.
19. You started your own blog to bitch about infertility.
20. You put off buying new clothes because you're gonna get knocked up soon away.
21. You've bought a bridesmaid dress 2 sizes too big because you knew you'd be pregnant by the wedding. You have to pay to get the dress altered(At least you didn't gain the weight!)
22. When you hang out with pregnant women, you hope they sneeze on you and that it's contagious.
23. You come to learn that being a parent is more important than giving birth.
24. You slowly accept the fact that you may never get pregnant while keeping the fiath that you will be a mommy somehow.
25. You said, "To hell with getting pregnant. I'm gonna adopt!"
26. You know some I missed, and you are gonna leave them in my comments.
The foster parent list was fun, so I thought I'd do an infertile one. If you have any more foster parent tips, please leave them in the comments of my last post to help out people considering becoming foster parents. I write a lot about my foster kids, but I am still infertile and still not a "real mommy" yet.
I can't wait to read what you have to add.