Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Can't Keep Her Legs Closed.

Well, I took Smiley and Princess to the pediatrician's office alone this morning and I got some looks! I was smiling inside and outside proud to have my little ones. They called both kids names, first and last to 2 separate rooms, to which I replied out loud, "how am I going to do that." I just smiled, nodded, grabbed my babies and toted them to the room.

People must have thought:


"She needs to keep her legs closed" or

"Her and the husband have been busy"


If they only knew.....


Oh, btw, Princess weighed in at 7 lbs 13 oz from 7 lbs 2 oz! Woohoo!

7 Comments:

  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger GLouise said…

    Good job, Mama Lisa!

     
  • At 12:29 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    ooooooooooo what is better for people to trya dn figure out is,,, 4 babies under 3 and ther eis one white,, one light mexican,, one dark mexican and a black baby. yeah now there is a laugh. great news! come

     
  • At 2:16 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Yay for princess!

    We had an interesting experience like this recently. We were visiting our former foster son who is white and four months old, and we were meeting our current foster daugther's mom and little sister at Chuck E. Cheese. So there are PB and I (both white) sitting at a table with a 4 month old white baby, a 1 month old black baby, a 3 year old occasionally popping by to visit along with an 18 year old. It was too funny! People would stop by and ask all kinds of questions trying to figure out what the story was. We just smiled and let them draw their own conclusions.

     
  • At 5:52 PM, Blogger In Due Time said…

    Hey, I work front desk at a doctors office, if you kindly let the receptionist know they are both being seen they at the same time they should (or at least we do) put a post it note saying "sister's chart is behind this one" or "brother is getting seen too" etc.

     
  • At 6:21 PM, Blogger TeamWinks said…

    Sooo glad to hear you held your head high! Good for you. Excellent progress made by Princess!

     
  • At 5:31 AM, Blogger Ken & Jordan Lukens said…

    I can hardly wait for people to look at me that way!!!

    I'm so excited and happy for your family.

     
  • At 11:40 AM, Blogger No Longer In Crisis said…

    With 2 different last names they probably thought you had gotten busy with a few different guys!! Hurray for weight gain - that is OUTSTANDING!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home