Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Getting better

While last week was a bit rough with the headaches and exhaustion, I'm slowly starting to feel more human again. Over the initial shock(which is a blessing of course) of not only being pregnant again, but learning I was carrying twins has died down, the insomnia has decreased which has given me a couple nights of wonderful sleep.

Now that the surprise has passed, the reality is hitting us. There will be two newborns in this house late December/early January. It will definitely be an adjustment, and now we're trying to make a game plan for a toddler, 2 newborns, a special needs child and another 4 year old who will also need mommy and daddy's attention too. I have decided to admit: I'm going to need help, and that is ok.

I have begun the homework on researching/reading all I can on twin pregnancies and parenting twins and found some very common sense/helpful advice. I know we're going to do fine and I'm praying they will be good babies like Kyleigh.

Well, was planning to document a little more of the pregnancy process today but my baby is giggling at me and my 4 yr old wants a new movie in since it's raining and he's going stir crazy. Will try to come back soon.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:57 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    twins were a cake walk for us! I hope/pray your twins are as wonderful as mine!

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    just ride the wave and enjoy!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home