Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Half way

19 weeks today and since the latest the doctors are letting me go is 37 weeks, I am just a little over half way through. Wow! Kyleigh is now over a year old and there are 2 more baby boys due to arrive late December. Things are going a little better. Nick has started school and John will on Thursday, so I generally get an hour nap in the morning which helps tremendously since I still haven't been sleeping too well at night.

Nick is becoming more of a challenge as he's made a couple escapes out of his new bed in the middle of the night, scaring the mess out of me, so everytime I wake, I listen for him to make sure I don't hear him up.

My daughter is absolutely amazing. I still can't believe how blessed I have been. She is starting to take her first few steps and is always so happy. And I'm gonna brag, because as of now, she's still a momma's girl, so gonna enjoy the time left before she becomes daddy's girl. She is attempting to press the keys on my laptop as I type this. I love being home with these babies.

Oh yeah, how can I forget, the boys now have names:

Alex Resse and Cameron Jacob.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:39 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    Like the names,,, grab a nap when you can bottle energy,, enjoy

     
  • At 8:06 AM, Blogger KrazyMom said…

    Love the boys names! Have you considered a pressurized door gate for Nick's room? We used one when we first moved the boys in with us, stopped them from roaming out of their room in the night yet they can still have their door open and not be frightened. It must be so sweet to watch Kyleigh toddling around. That is such a cute stage!

     
  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger Penelope said…

    What a housefull you're going to have! :) A basketball team.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home