Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Daddy's Little Girl

Ok, I know ya'll are all interested in me writing about Mardi Gras and king cakes. I will try to get to that next week, because I really don't remember all the history. The short summary of Mardi Gras is lots of people hanging out in the streets getting drunk and lifting their shirts for plastic beads. I'm not sure when Mardi Gras is this year, but if you look on a calender, it's the day before ash Wednesday.


We went to see Princess on Saturday and she was EXTREMELY fussy. I held her, rocked her, kissed her talked to her and she was still raising hell. L asks to hold her and she snuggled her little head on him and went right to sleep! I guess Mommy's not good enough. That means Daddy will have to settle her down to sleep when she comes home.

Now, isn't that better than talking about king cakes?

12 Comments:

  • At 6:39 AM, Blogger FosterMommy said…

    oh my, she's so tiny!
    Your husband looks so smitten already.
    Thanks for the peek at the beautiful Princess.

     
  • At 6:51 AM, Blogger TeamWinks said…

    Yes! Yes it is! Fostermommy is right, he does look smitten. Too precious.

     
  • At 8:27 AM, Blogger GLouise said…

    What a precious photo! I love it!

    And I hope you leave it up for a little while. I don't think it is an identifying photo... :-)

     
  • At 10:21 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    SO much better than King cakes!! Adorable.

     
  • At 10:24 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    glouise,

    It's not an identifying photo, but hubby may not be too crazy of my ruining his "tough guy" image.

     
  • At 12:22 PM, Blogger x said…

    They look so gorgeous together. Seeing a dad hold his little girl is so precious.

     
  • At 3:48 PM, Blogger Ken & Jordan Lukens said…

    That is just beautiful!!! I'm praying so hard for all of you!

     
  • At 7:28 PM, Blogger runergirl said…

    I love that picture!!!! And I can't wait for my first real mardi gras as a louisiana resident! I especially can't wait to meet your and your family!

     
  • At 9:25 PM, Blogger Awesome Mom said…

    She has such lovely adorable tiny feet. I love baby toes so much.

     
  • At 10:43 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    hahah HOW SWEET!!!!!! YOU HAVE LEARNED THE FIRST HARD LESSON FOR A MOM OF A BABY GIRL!!! DADDY IS NUMBER 1!!!!! I have 5 and even grown they like him better.

     
  • At 6:46 AM, Blogger chris said…

    Much better. Besides, everyone knows the only cake worth eating is chocolate cake.

     
  • At 11:32 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    That is a very sweet pic- I remember loving my daddy the most too! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home