Dear Bubbles mom,
I'm sorry you feel that I am neglecting your daughter. I know you believe that I don't feed her cereal, give her coke, let her scratch her face, gave her cradle cap and purposely put red bumps on her knees and getting her rejected by E.arly S.teps. I understand you want to believe I'm neglecting your daughter so you can report me and get her back. This is not reasonable thinking. If you want her back, work your caseplan and prove to the judge you can care for her. Complaining will only at best, cause me to move her to another foster home, who will probably NOT be as willing to be polite to you as I have.
Since you are so concerned with trying to blame me for such crazy things, most of which are untrue, where were you when I....
1. Got Bubbles to stop smelling like a cigarette after 3 days of baths.
2. Took her to the doctor's office 4 times in the first 3 weeks, attempting to get her weezing and coughing(smoker's cough) under control.
3. Why did you not inform me of her medical condition? Did you really not care for her safety?
4. Spent over a week setting alarms to go off every 4-6 hours(yes, during the night too) to wake up and give her a breathing treatment, then attempt to put her back to sleep, only to start over in a few hours.
5. Was rocking her patting her back and assuring her the coughing would stop and breathing would get easier.
6. Stood in line over a hour so her mom could have a picture with the Easter Bunny on her first Easter. Waited another hour for the picture to be printed and purchased it with my money(and no thanks, Smiley's mom was very appreciative).
7. Rocked her and rubbed her belly when she had tummy aches from being overfed after visits.
8. Took her to WIC, got my hubby sick, so you wouldn't have to buy formula.
Apparantly, I'm not a good enough foster mom. Caseworker must not think so, since she says nothing to defend us. Maybe Bubbles isn't a good match and should find another foster home.
Do you understand how another move will affect your daughter? If you do not quit making untrue and stupid accusations, I may be forced to help her find another family to live with to protect my family. Please consider what harm this would do to your baby and work your caseplan to get her home rather than blaming me for every little thing.
Of course, I'm not gonna send this, but had to get it out. I wrote about this at the palace this week and is much as she lights up my life, I am beginning to doubt she needs to stay with us. Caseworker and supervisor are not defending us and I'm terrified to imagine what will happen when she starts crawling and getting bruises, or worse...a diaper rash!
We need to talk to our worker, because I don't need this "child" messing up Smiley's adoption. The stress is taking a toll on our relationship too.
We're gonna try a little longer and see if things improve. I don't expect mom to quit complaining, but I do expect caseworker to defend us!