Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

So Proud of My Babies

First of all, let's give Princess an applause for finishing her entire 2 oz bottle last night! Good job little girl! Of course at the next feeding, she only took about an once, but I definately see progress, much more than a month of Occupational therapy at the hospital.

Second, send Smiley some love too as he is now eating almost entirely by mouth. My big boy! We're still working on his drinking and debating the bottle vs. sippy cup at this point. He gets one tube feed a day, just for my convenience to put something quickly in his belly before I drop him off at daycare.

Next step is to see what the scale says when we see Princess' pediatrician on Thursday. Hopefully we will see some weight gain. I also need to work with Smiley so he can learn that his tongue should stay inside his mouth while chewing. Oh well. I'll work on getting them eating first, then perfecting it later.

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 12:51 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Great progress - you must be doing the right things. So glad to hear they're doing well. And you are such a proud mommy. I love it.

     
  • At 12:58 PM, Blogger soralis said…

    Wow you must be a busy lady! Sounds like you are a great mom! Enjoy

     
  • At 1:22 PM, Blogger Megamom said…

    This makes me so happy! I bet they are loving their mommy time too!

    Any word on any more court dates or tpr stuff, hope its soon for everyones sake.

    Keep up the good work, you are very blessed!

     
  • At 3:18 PM, Blogger TeamWinks said…

    Wow! Sounds like you guys are making some serious progress!

     
  • At 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great job Mom!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home