Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Friday, January 26, 2007

Go Directly to Jail

Princess is home now. Yesterday was a very exhausting day and I will go into details as soon as I can.

I probably shouldn't write this, but since she made the news anyway(and crimestoppers), Princess's mom is back in jail for a long time for a recent crime.

Princess's name now definately will be changed if we get to adopt her and I will argue safety reasons if the adoption worker is in disagreement.

Smiley's mom refuses to go to her required appointments, but will go to court and say they didn't let her go.

I think the babies may be staying for a while.

9 Comments:

  • At 6:15 AM, Blogger TeamWinks said…

    Wow...I guess everybody does get their fifteen minutes of fame. I'm so glad to hear that Princess and Smiley will be around for a long time to come!

     
  • At 6:24 AM, Blogger Megamom said…

    So glad she is home. Sorry to hear bout the drama in the bm lives but it does make me want to cheer a little for you :) I know not exactly nice though.

     
  • At 7:22 AM, Blogger GLouise said…

    Glad that your little girl is home!!

    Crimestoppers AND the local news? Good grief! I guess you will not be entering *that* into Princess' lifebook?!!

     
  • At 7:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah, so glad she is HOME!!!
    Home is where the heart is and you sure have a heart for your little Princess!!

    How did she sleep? WHat did Smiley think?

     
  • At 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah it's the weekend soon..... you can spend 48 glorious hours with Smiley and Princess all to yourself! (Well, I guess you might have to share with L.!). Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Yellowgirl

     
  • At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    we changed our foster sons name at adoption without any problems from our SW. He was becoming our child after all. I would not worry about it enjoy every minute of being her mommy. Hopefully if birth family is in jail you won't have to worry about visits.

     
  • At 12:56 PM, Blogger No Longer In Crisis said…

    DANG! Well, that certainly does help work towards a quicker TPR, now doesn't it. Amazing how the real deal emerges eventually. Yeah, we changed Cookie's name pretty quickly after Biomom was obviously not going to do treatment and all relatives came up w/ problems. Nobody ever had any problem w/ a name change. I'd say it sounds like you and L get to have fun choosing a name to call her so she gets used to hearing it. YAY!! I am so glad she's home. HOME. Yeah, HOME!!!

     
  • At 2:21 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Wow! I am so glad she is home, and honestly, I can't say that I'm sorry that the babes will be with you for a long time. Sounds like impending TPR to me.

     
  • At 2:51 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    Shoot- I change the name to suit what I like just because I can't properly pronounce the real one! ha!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home