Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Why I Can't Get Pregnant...

First, I screwed up taking the Clomid. I got busy with the kids, so I forgot one day then took it when I remembered the next day.

Second, I have no idea what cycle day I am on, so I guess hubby will get lucky every other night until AF comes back.

Oh well. If you want to read about Bubbles' visit, go to the>
Palace


I haven't posted yet on the palace, so if I don't get to it in a few minutes, keep checking back.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:54 AM, Blogger GLouise said…

    Too funny about the Cl*omid! Ya never know...it still could have some affect!

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger Jo said…

    can i get the password to the palace? jodyeichhorn(at)hotmail(dot)com . Thanks!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home