Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Where's Mommy?

I broke the news at work and they took it better than I expected. I was polite, and told them it was that this new job would give me more time with the kids and I just missed them too much. I told them I'd do whatever to help make the transition as smooth as possible. Now I'm just working through my notice. My last day is next Thursday. Friday, I get to take care of registration for classes.

Smiley has reached an exciting new milestone. I leave the room and he will crawl into the room I'm in, sometimes even when he doesn't see where I went. I called him and he came crawling to me.

He's also getting very nosy and always in the way. I'm always having to move him out of trouble. I remind myself that this is a very good thing that he's getting into trouble.

I can't imagine what it will be like when he starts walking.

Bubbles is rolling around everywhere. She will roll and get whatever she wants at the time.

I've been busy lately enrolling in school and trying to schedule my teaching exam, along with trying to wrap up things at work. I think I'm just gonna take one class this summer since I will have two babies and have to get lesson plans together.

We're finding out we're missing a lot of potential adoption placements because of Bubbles. I keep reminding myself that God has a plan and it's for her, not me. By the way, she gets so excited when I pick her up at daycare. Her face just lights up...until I put her in the carseat and she gets pissed because I put her down when I just got home to see her. This afternoon she was playing with my keys while I was strapping her in the car. Of course, I had to take them from her to drive. Boy, was she mad and she let me know half the way home!

I'll update more later. Been busy with a huge blessing this week.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:33 PM, Blogger TeamWinks said…

    I simply love your attitude, and the way you deal with obstacles in your life. You deserve at least one gold star! ;-)

     
  • At 8:56 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    wooooo hoooo Smiley great job.. anmd the passign up yep God does have a plan. Hang in there.

     
  • At 8:31 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    This is just soooooo cool! I am so excited for your family! Nothing could be more perfect! God is in control- don't worry about the other placements- they aren't for you. :)

     
  • At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am so HAPPY for you. It is wonderful when life is going good.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home