Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

CD5

Well, I had this cl.omid prescription that's been filled for several months now, so I figured, why not give it one more shot. It would be a shame to waste.

So today is day 1 of clomid. I'm not expecting anything, but maybe I should start taking my prenatal vitamins again just in case. I know, funny huh?

I've had a horrible headache all day which if I remember right is a side effect of BCP I usually got. I'm not sure what's worse, headaches or cramps.

In other news, when I picked the kids up from daycare I was told that noone picked Bubbles up for her visit. Thanks for calling and letting me know! I have no idea if/when it is rescheduled so I don't know when to send a visit bag to daycare. Even though I'm not transporting, I still need to know when the visits are! What if I had an appointment for her?

9 Comments:

  • At 6:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've decided you just have a shitty case worker!!!!!!!!!!

    You NEED to know about visits, and you DON'T NEED to know about bio mom complaining all the time!!!!

    Hang in there...you are doing it for Bubbles anyway...NOT for her bio mom!!!

     
  • At 7:29 PM, Blogger TeamWinks said…

    Clomid and case workers...that a lot going on dear!

     
  • At 7:44 PM, Blogger happyadoptingmom said…

    So sorry. Hopefully the case worker will get her act together soon.

     
  • At 8:28 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    hhuuummmmmmmmmm That would drive me nuts too oh wait it did.

     
  • At 4:56 AM, Blogger mom to three great kids said…

    Your patience with everything is admirable...You're doing a great job..keep up the good work!
    And good luck with the clomid ..you never know what might happen.:)

     
  • At 6:23 AM, Blogger No Longer In Crisis said…

    Um, yeah - Bubbles caseworker sucks big-time. So she has time to call you to tell you about stupid, unfounded complaints and lies - but no time to call you about cancelled visits. Um, yeah.

     
  • At 8:18 AM, Blogger Micky said…

    You should talk to Bubbles Guardian ad Litem, and tell her all your concerns about your Case worker.

     
  • At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just keep loving your babies and keep your eyes on the prize! All these allegations are oly proving that the bio mom is unstable...you could end up with Bubbles after all!!!

     
  • At 10:26 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    This is the same cw for Smiley, but she won't stand up to Bubbles' mom for some reason. I decided not to even call and ask about the visit. If they pick her up today, I guess she just won't have a bag packed(I did bring a bottle though). L will see her tomorrow for Smiley's meeting.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home