Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Monday, May 21, 2007

I Am

I've been tagged again by Robin so here goes:

I am a wife to my wonderful husband.

I am a mommy to a beautiful little angel in heaven.

I am a foster mommy to four children so far.

I am a southern girl and proud of it!

I am a music lover.

I am a foster mommy(and hopefully adoptive mommy soon)to a very demanding, yet lovable and absolutely adorable 18 mo old boy.

I am stubborn! I go after what I want, when I want.

I am a Catholic/christian and follow God the best I can. I really try to go to mass more often, but Smiley thinks that's the time for him to fart and holler as loud as possible during church.

I am shy until you get to know me, then I never shut up.

I am a VERY picky eater.

I am a good friend, or at least I try really hard.

I am going to call my friend right now, so I'll write more later.


I'm not tagging anyone, but if you want to participate, consider yourself tagged.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:09 AM, Blogger Baby Blues said…

    You do come across as a good friend. And you are a wonderful wife and mother.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home