Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I've been Tagged Again

Kathy tagged me so I'll play along today.

Here Are The Rules:

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Ok, here are some random facts/habits about me:

1. I am an EXTREMELY picky eater. I am so picky that when I make new friends, I warn them that this is something that they will have to accept about me and not to be offended if I don't eat what they cook.

2. I played the clarinet for 12-13 years throughout junior high, high school and college. It used to be a really big part of my life, but kinda gave it up after I got married.

3. I knew I wanted to be a mommy since I was in kindergarden. I have planned my whole life around having kids.

4. I still don't know what career I want to do when I grow up, except be a mommy.

5. I got blessed with the best set of parents in the world! Even though they don't know what to say to our fertility problems, they are the best. Many of my friends have also adopted them as their parents, especially my dad for my girlfriends who weren't close to their fathers.

6. We once had two cats names Claire and Annette because my sister and I both played clarinet. I guess that's why L won't let me name Bubbles Claire if we get to adopt her(I promise I won't make her middle name Annette).

7. I became quite popular in high school after I fainted once(I have fainting spells occasionally). I was known as "the girl who passed out."

8. I am also blessed with nosebleeds and it doesn't take much to make my nose bleed.

I'm tagging whoever wants to participate or whoever is still reading after learning how weird I am.

6 Comments:

  • At 12:23 PM, Blogger mom to three great kids said…

    It's nice to know more about you...and hold on to that dream...it's a good one!

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Blogger Jo said…

    I decided to play along...you can check out my answers at ndfostermom.blogspot.com

     
  • At 7:38 PM, Blogger Runergirl said…

    Being a picky eater IS one of the first things you told me!! I will play along in a day or so!

     
  • At 7:46 PM, Blogger -gwyn said…

    Hee-hee

    Claire Annette.

    Very, very clever.
    I am a band mom.

     
  • At 12:57 AM, Blogger Kathy said…

    Thanks for playing :) That was cool to learn those facts about you. This has been fun getting to know more about everyone.

    That's too funny...Claire Annette! lol!

     
  • At 9:51 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Oh BTW, Annette is still alive(my little Claire got hit by a car thouhg) and will be moving in with my sis after she gets married. My parents also have another cat name Jazzy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home