Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

4 Kids?

Baby D's worker is begging us to take a sibling set of 2 girls, 4 and 2. I told L for us to consider it, she'd have to ok it with our home development worker, Princess's worker and adoption, and I'd need IMMEDIATE daycare vouchers for all 4 children.

I told L if he let me stay home, I'd say yes in a heartbeat. If the sibling set were boy and girl, we may could get away with it putting 2 of the same sex in each extra room, but with 3 girls and 1 boy, I'm not sure it would work.

I told L whatever happened, they must not give me trouble about adopting Princess and Smiley if they become available.

Not sure our home development worker will allow it. She's good with us, but will probably say we are nuts!

If we were crazy enough to take all the kids, this is what our household would consist of:
girl - 4 yrs
girl - 2 yrs
boy - 13 mos
girl - 2 mos

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 6:21 AM, Blogger Megamom said…

    Wow even in the midst of everything else, you get surprises. this sounds like a fun one though! How is L doing? more importantly how are you holding up under all the stress and being the only one healthy?

     
  • At 7:54 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    L is surviving. I'm ok, but coming down with a bad cold, but counting my blessings if all I catch is a bad cold.

     
  • At 9:34 AM, Blogger Megamom said…

    I had mine pretty close together. it was crazy but fun too, they fight but they play together too. instant playmates

     
  • At 11:15 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    WOW WOW WOW!! I am excited- scared and excited for you. I don't know how your going to do it but trust that you will figure it out! People do! they just do it! So blessed these children will be to be with you and L- I am praying for good health for you all! and to get rid of all the germs- SO EXCITED!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home