Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Guilty

I've been feeling like there's not enough of me to go around this weekend.

I feel guilty about:

-Not being able to visit Princess this weekend. She just had surgery a few days ago and is all alone. I hope she knows we love her.

-feeling relieved that Princess was not released this weekend, because Smiley and L have been so needy of my care, I don' t think I could have been up all night with Princess' withdrawal screams too.

-Being too worried about Princess and Smiley to give L the cuddle time(although I've been caring for him like an infant, since he's been so weak) he needs feeling so bad.

-Not insisting on checking L into the hospital. He said he wants to give it til Monday to see if the antibiotics helped any.

-worrying about losing Princess to a relative before she is even brought into my care.

I need to see my little girl, but I would need a babysitter for L and Smiley. I've had to watch L very closely, since he's sometimes so weak he passes out. I know it's cause he needs his rest and is still trying to do too much, although I did not let him leave the house today. I know he really needs me now and it isn't the typical whiney sick husband thing.

I'm very worried with L being sick as the nearest decent hospital is about 45 minutes away and I pray that whatever was on the X-ray did not require immediate hospitalization.

Well, gotta go check on the hubby.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:31 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    I'm sorry it's so rough for you right now. Try not to feel guily though - it sounds like you are doing an amazing job holding it all together!!

     
  • At 7:03 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    Hang in there- L really needs to go to the hospital- it is scary that he just passes out! is he getting enough fluids? It is really not good for YOU or Smiley to be around him either! Bless his heart! Bless all ya'lls hearts!!!!! Lots of prayers!

     
  • At 7:04 AM, Blogger TeamWinks said…

    That is so much on your plate! I wish there was something I could do.

     
  • At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lisa

    How is everyone and everything?

     
  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger No Longer In Crisis said…

    I'm sorry hun - I was feeling guilty for not putting up Christmas lights and a tree. Lots of prayers for ALL 4 of you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home