Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Abcess or Foreign Object

That's what they think is in hubby's lungs. They will run a camera down into his lungs on Thursday, and if it's a foreign object(from sinus surgery) they will try to remove it.

I had to stay home with Smiley today. Took him to the doctor and he had a bad sinus infection and that is what she thinks was making his stomach sick.

I 'm too exhausted to write much more. I promise to update soon.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:42 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Oh goodness!! That sounds serious. Try to take care of yourself, and DH of course.

     
  • At 7:13 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    I hope L is on the mend soon! it is scary to think they could have left something in there during his sinus surgery??? I am glad you stayed home- i hope you get some time to rest- I hope smiley feels better quick! hang in there- lots of prayers coming your way!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home