Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Friday, December 08, 2006

Is That What I think it is?

That's what L overheard the radiologist say as he was looking at the mri/cat scan of his lungs. He asked what it was and he said he couldn't discuss it with him, and that he'd have to talk to his doctor on Monday! If it required immediate hospitalization, someone should call him right?

Smiley decided he wanted to go to the hospital too as he vomited up the 3 oz of pedisure he had taken so well by mouth just minutes earlier, so off to the emergency room with Smiley, since there's no way to get to a pediatrician's office on a Friday afternoon. He may have a stomach virus, courtesy of his first week in day care.

So now I have a baby girl a few days out of heart surgery, a husband with pneumonia, and baby with stomach virus. Please pray I don't catch the stomach virus, because I don't know who'd take care of my babies if I were laid up a couple days. More important, please pray L's scans is nothing more than pneumonia, cause that's bad enough.

I'm going insane with worry!

6 Comments:

  • At 7:29 PM, Blogger Arwen said…

    Good heavens, that sounds awful! I'm so sorry you're going through this. I'll definitely keep you, L, Smiley, and Princess in my prayers, and hope that everything gets better soon.

     
  • At 9:19 PM, Blogger Awesome Mom said…

    That is horrible! I would be worrying too. I am sure that if it was something life threatening they would tell him right away or at least hold him in the hospital for more testing, but still.

     
  • At 6:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hiya,
    I also have endometriosis, did Lupron for 6months after a laporotomy, did danazol, had a HSG and was told by my doctor that natural conception would NEVER happen since my tubes were damaged from the endo. That was in 2001 and it threw me into a depression of biblical proportions. The doctor who told me this was also a fertility doctor, I say this because he had alot of money to gain by me needing insemination.
    So here we are in 2006 i have a new gynocologist who has nothing to gain from my infertility and he reviews my HSG from 2001. Guess what, he tells me that my left tube was indeed open and was so angry that this doctor told me otherwise that he told me I should sue him for mental anguish. He also said that it would not be easy, but with another hsg and clomid it would not be impossible. The reason why I am sharing this with you is that I think you should get a second opinion. You have a right to all your records, all you have to do is ask. Have another doctor look them over and see what he says. Sadlly, some of these docors just want your money and profit from our tragedy. Also the schmuck doctor who gave me the bad info was a highlly regarded park avenue (NYC) doctor so i guess you just cant take their word as gospel. Sorry to go on with this since you didnt ask, and you dont know me, but I just wanted to share this and let you know not to give up hope and to get another doctors opinion.

     
  • At 6:57 AM, Blogger TeamWinks said…

    Ok, I'm pressing the Enough Already Button!!! Can't they cut you a break!

     
  • At 11:46 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    When it rains it pours. Best wishes for a speedy recovery for your family, and you better start mega-dosing on Vitamin C!!!

     
  • At 1:46 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

    On top of all this, I REALLY miss Princess, but unable to make the nearly 4 hour round trip to visit with 2 sick babies already at home.

    I think it's just a lot of infection in his lungs, because his family doctor said it looked pussy and infected.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home