Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

A Special Treat

Since I only used a nurse 2 days last week, I had one on Saturday!

First thing on my mind, Yay! I get some sleep!!!

Of course, Saturday morning I figure why sleep all day. I need to start baby N's scrapbook. Of course, I had no baby scrapbook materials(couldn't torture myself into buying any before baby N), off to the store I went. I only finished 2 pages, but it's a start.

I felt kinda guilty having her here, like I was delegating all my mommy duties, but the break was awesome. To get to play with baby N, but have a few hours not to jump at his every whim.

Speaking of whim, lil' booger is waking up now. Will write more tomorrow before work!

4 Comments:

  • At 10:06 PM, Blogger soralis said…

    Scrapbooking... that is a great idea. I think it's wonderful to preserve those memories.

    Take care and enjoy

     
  • At 8:48 AM, Blogger Jo said…

    Breaks are a good thing. Being a mommy is hard work and we all need a chance to breathe now and then.

     
  • At 8:54 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    ha! I hear you! I still haven't started the scrapbook- but I have purchased supplies!! :)

     
  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Ahhh.... scrapbooking. No baby here (yet!) and I still can't seem to find the time for that. I'm jealous! lol Glad you had a much deserved few moments to yourself.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home