Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Friday, June 30, 2006

No News Is Good News

I pray the lack of news from OCS means that Princess is safe, and that her grandma found a more suitable babysitter for her and her sister while she works. I have to put her in God's hands and know He will keep her safe.

I didn't care for the nurse that came yesterday for baby N. His regular nurse is awesome! This nurse, I don't know what it is, but I feel like she is watching us. Her mom works at OCS with our CW. So Young informend me that she asked her all kinds of questions and was taking notes as she was answering! WTF??? So Young is not her patient, baby N is! When So Young came out her room yesterday morning, that nurse accusingly asked, "who's that girl?" None of your F*ing business!!

So Young told me, "I don't like her much." That makes 3 of us. L is going to call today and ask if the nurse who came this morning(another fill in) can come all the days our regular nurse cannot be there. I like the lady this morning. She has been a nurse fo 40 years and was excited to play with baby N. Hopefully all will work out and I'll have a good nurse everyday.

Well, that's about it. Nothing interesting happening now, but that will surely change soon. As long as I'm a foster mom, no telling what will happen next!

4 Comments:

  • At 6:52 AM, Blogger soralis said…

    I hope that Princess is safe too!

    Sorry about the nurse!

    Take care

     
  • At 8:21 AM, Blogger GLouise said…

    Weird nurse! Has she not heard about the concept of "exchange students?"

    Speaking of SY, when does she go home? After the summer, right?

     
  • At 9:25 AM, Blogger sourpatchbaby said…

    Hopefully Princess will be fine, this is another reason why baby N must be separated from her. He needs to be where he will be taken care of spiritually, physically, and mentally. Crazy nurse, hopefully your regular nurse will be back soon.

     
  • At 9:58 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    So Young technically goes home dec 30, but not sure if we can keep her much longer.

    Weird nurse will not be coming back. 2 nice nurses will rotate from now on!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home