Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Princess and Baby N

No update on Princess. I hope that means she is safe and the bruises were accidental, although I'm not sure how you could accidentally get 2 black eyes.

Baby N was cranky yesterday, as he usually is after family visits. I did manage to get 4-5 good pictures of him with his sisters and mother. I think he will appreciate it later. Bio mom also brought baby N some clothes, but they smelled REALLY bad of smoke, so had to wash them a few times.

Baby N gets tubes next Wednesday.

Oh yeah, here is the conversation L had with Princess at the visit yesterday:

L and Princess and playing with a puzzle..

Princess: Thank you for taking care of baby brother. Do you have a bathroom in your house?

L: yes, we have 2, one is decorated in ducks and the other in cats and dogs.

Princess: Oh..our bathroom doesn't work. I have to go to the neighbor's to use the bathroom.

At this point CW's mouth hit the floor and she pulled her aside to talk.

I don't know the details about the eyes but Princess said her sister hit her with a bat and her sister said her mom did.

8 Comments:

  • At 6:05 AM, Blogger No Longer In Crisis said…

    Oh dear God. This just breaks my heart. I hope you hear something soon, and pray God's grace for the other kid-os in that home.

     
  • At 6:45 AM, Blogger x said…

    I think we all must have broken hearts reading that story. OMG, I hope that princess gets a chance at a better life.

     
  • At 7:11 AM, Blogger soralis said…

    That is horrible, I hope that poor child is Ok and somewhere safe. It breaks my heart to hear of abused children.

    Take care

     
  • At 7:27 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    that is awful! I pray for sweet princess. :(

     
  • At 7:38 AM, Blogger GLouise said…

    So awful!

    It is hard to imagine how a little one could get two black eyes.

     
  • At 9:04 AM, Blogger sourpatchbaby said…

    I hate it when children are exposed to such violence. As a child abuse victim, I know how hard it is to pretend that things are alright to the world. I will pray that princess gets taken out of there asap. The best place for her would be with her brother. Then when you get a placement for a newborn you will have a bunch of children of your own to run after.

     
  • At 11:21 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    I know I'm being niave, but I pray she is not being abused. I pray it was accidental..somehow.

     
  • At 1:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    What a horrible situation. I certainly hope Princess is safe... somewhere. YIKES!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home