Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Princess and Baby N

No update on Princess. I hope that means she is safe and the bruises were accidental, although I'm not sure how you could accidentally get 2 black eyes.

Baby N was cranky yesterday, as he usually is after family visits. I did manage to get 4-5 good pictures of him with his sisters and mother. I think he will appreciate it later. Bio mom also brought baby N some clothes, but they smelled REALLY bad of smoke, so had to wash them a few times.

Baby N gets tubes next Wednesday.

Oh yeah, here is the conversation L had with Princess at the visit yesterday:

L and Princess and playing with a puzzle..

Princess: Thank you for taking care of baby brother. Do you have a bathroom in your house?

L: yes, we have 2, one is decorated in ducks and the other in cats and dogs.

Princess: Oh..our bathroom doesn't work. I have to go to the neighbor's to use the bathroom.

At this point CW's mouth hit the floor and she pulled her aside to talk.

I don't know the details about the eyes but Princess said her sister hit her with a bat and her sister said her mom did.

9 Comments:

  • At 6:05 AM, Blogger Tamara said…

    Oh dear God. This just breaks my heart. I hope you hear something soon, and pray God's grace for the other kid-os in that home.

     
  • At 6:45 AM, Blogger Just another Jenny said…

    I think we all must have broken hearts reading that story. OMG, I hope that princess gets a chance at a better life.

     
  • At 7:11 AM, Blogger soralis said…

    That is horrible, I hope that poor child is Ok and somewhere safe. It breaks my heart to hear of abused children.

    Take care

     
  • At 7:27 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    that is awful! I pray for sweet princess. :(

     
  • At 7:38 AM, Blogger GLouise said…

    So awful!

    It is hard to imagine how a little one could get two black eyes.

     
  • At 9:04 AM, Blogger sourpatchbaby said…

    I hate it when children are exposed to such violence. As a child abuse victim, I know how hard it is to pretend that things are alright to the world. I will pray that princess gets taken out of there asap. The best place for her would be with her brother. Then when you get a placement for a newborn you will have a bunch of children of your own to run after.

     
  • At 11:21 AM, Blogger Dream Mommy said…

    I know I'm being niave, but I pray she is not being abused. I pray it was accidental..somehow.

     
  • At 1:43 PM, Blogger Kitkat said…

    What a horrible situation. I certainly hope Princess is safe... somewhere. YIKES!

     
  • At 9:41 PM, Blogger Sunshine & Derrick said…

    WOW! That is just scary! ...and she has to go next door to use the restroom??? What kind of nonsense is that??? No one should have to do that... especially a child... sounds like social worker needs to get busy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home