Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Sleep Rocks!!

8 hours last night!!

I feel like a new woman. I love baby N's nurse. That means she must have played and interacted with him instead of letting him sleep all day. I had him out by 9:30 and woke him around 7 to dress and change him.

The cold is getting better, but L still feels shitty. Only one coughing spell woke me last night. Baby N got medicine from his doctor too.

Yesterday, L wanted me to leave baby N with his mom, go home and shower and we'd go back to his mom's for dinner and pick up him. I said I miss him too much, so I picked him up on the way home.

I unloaded all his luggage into the house, picked him up to bring him to his exersauser, and he put both his arms around my neck and head on my shoulder. I got a welcome home hug! It was nearly impossible to put him down cause I just wanted to cuddle him so much.

It's all so worth it. All the trouble and pain was worth it.

Oh yeah, how could I forget? I was unloading my digital camera and found a couple more "safe" pics of baby N. I will try to post them soon.

If any of you are good with digital cameras and stuff, I have a very important question. I cannot get many good pictures of baby N because by the time my digital camera snaps the picture, he has moved and all I get is a blurry photo. Any idea how to fix this? Any special digital cameras(that aren't too pricey) designed to fix this problem? Am I gonna have to break out the 35 mm to get some decent pictures of baby N?

6 Comments:

  • At 6:42 AM, Blogger No Longer In Crisis said…

    I have the same digital camera problem - and a flash problem. The flash goes off first, and it makes her MAD so by the time the picture takes, she has lost the pretty smile. The process drives me nuts. Sorry - no suggestion yet, but when I figure it out I'll let you know!

     
  • At 7:19 AM, Blogger sourpatchbaby said…

    I'm having the same trouble too. I want to buy a reg camera to take his pictures with although temporarily I'm using the camera phone. it takes the pictures much sooner than the digital camera.

     
  • At 7:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, there is nothing so sweet as cuddling with a baby. I am so thrilled for you! Plus, the nurse sounds great! I have had the same problem taking pictures of my son with our digital camera.I discovered if I push the button down halfway it allows the camera to focus. Then I push the button down the rest of the way when I'm ready to take the actual picture. It seems to cause less of a delay in the picture taking, but has not totally gotten rid of the problem. I don't know how many pictures I've had to delete becase Elijah turned or moved too soon.
    -Carolyn

     
  • At 7:33 AM, Blogger Leanne said…

    Delurking to say that if the weather is nice - try taking outside pics - in my experience indoor (digital)pics are often blurry as the shutter has to stay open longer to absorb more light for a good exposure. There are lots of free tutorials on the web but a quick fix is lots of natural light and the best place to find it is the great outdoors!
    By the way Congratulations on becoming a momma! There's no love like it is there!
    Lee

     
  • At 9:20 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    Sleep does ROCK! I got home last night and had to take an hour nap! Thank goodness Sugar Bean wanted one too. Baby N just sounds too cute for words!! You need to figure out that camera thing- I don't have any real advice as I don't seem to have much trouble with that for some reason. I do have a more pricey camera though. I am thankful! I think the outside pics is a good idea. What is the status on his health? surgery?...

     
  • At 10:21 AM, Blogger No Longer In Crisis said…

    I'm going to try Lee's advice later and take some pics outside - maybe with her Gramma - I'll let you know if I have more success.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home