Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Dragging. . .

Well, I was coughing so much last night, the bottoms of my ribs hurt so much from coughing. L seems to have caught this nasty thing too. Baby N also has a cold.

I should have stayed home from work. I feel like crap. My coming in today will probably only result in me having to cover for someone else who decides to play sick today. If I didn't have all these things coming up for baby N soon, I would have stayed in bed. I need the time off for other things, so I drag my butt in again today and try to survive the day.

I will try to stay cooped up in my office as much possible. I have to block as much smoke as possible.

L and I will survive, but I hope baby N gets better soon. The good news: when social worker gets out of court today, I have to leave work to sign papers. I hope court goes quickly!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:11 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    I am sorry you are sick- that is no fun!! I can't believe you work in a smokey place- I didn't know that even existed anymore! Bless your heart!!! But sooooooo happy to hear that Baby N is with you!!! TOOOOOOO Fun!!! Sign those papers BABY!!!

     
  • At 8:42 AM, Blogger soralis said…

    Hope you are feeling better soon!!

    Take care

     

Post a Comment

<< Home