Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Weekend Visit

Tomorrow after the family meeting, we meet foster mom at the office and she will either teach us the machine there or follow us home and teach us. If we are comfortable, we(hopefully) get to take baby N for the weekend.

Social worker says if foster mom does not arrange to meet and drop off baby N Friday afternoon, she will have to go get him on her day off.

We'll see what actually happens tomorrow.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Here's crossing my fingers that you get him this weekend!!!... I don't know how you're able to stand the wait... It's killing me, and I'm just a 3rd party observer!

    Julie

     
  • At 5:25 AM, Blogger Keeping The Faith said…

    Good luck! I'm thinking about you and hoping everything falls into place.

     
  • At 7:16 AM, Blogger GLouise said…

    Wow! Suspense!

    I think you have the right attitude... "we'll see what happens!"

    It is hard, I am sure. I am rooting for you guys!

     
  • At 7:49 AM, Blogger soralis said…

    Good luck I hope foster mom comes through for you!

    Take care

     
  • At 11:05 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    Very Cool!! I pray this works this week!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home