Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Family Visits

Social worker has scheduled family visits for baby N every other Wednesday morning for the next 6 months.

Wow!

Do we pick up baby N from foster mom's house, bring him to the visit, then bring him back or will he actually be placed in our home soon.

We're still going in circles a bit. Social worker wants to move him and is back on the trip of calling foster mom to set up a time to learn how to use his suction machine. She knows foster mom is impossible to get in touch with. Social worker is out of town Thursday and off Friday, so once again, we are running out of week. She needs to just pick up the baby, schedule an appointment with a nurse to show us how to operate the machine and move him already!!

Oh yeah, I guess that's too easy.

The waiting continues.

I'll keep you posted as I know more.

Oh yeah, I know everyone's probably DYING to see pictures of baby N. I have pictures now, just technically don't have rights to him yet. I don't think it's a good idea to post them here, but I may do a post asking for everyone's email and send pictures that way for those of you I know well.

If he were mine, you'd be sick of looking at his pictures because I would be posting them all the time. I just have to be careful.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:13 PM, Blogger soralis said…

    I sure hope things get resloved soon for you.

    Good luck with the waiting game.

     
  • At 6:11 PM, Blogger Maya said…

    You are definitely having the whole patience lesson beat into you. Geez, if you can get past getting him for a visit, I think you can handle anything.

     
  • At 9:48 AM, Blogger Jen said…

    Going around in circles is so frustrating, but it seems like things are heading in the right direction. Just a little longer!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home