Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Maybe Next Week

Social worker is on leave today, out of town tomorrow and off Friday. L will probably call her cell phone later.

They wanted to move him before the family team conference, which is tomorrow, when the birth mom will be told about us. We were told not to attend.

I guess they don't need to move him that badly.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:25 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    I just caught up on your blog- it is such a freaking roller coaster! I am sorry- I am really glad the sweet Baby doesn't know about it- I just want them to DECIDE!!!! Hang in there and I pray yall get/stay healthy!

     
  • At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a mess. You are such a trooper.
    Sorry that this has gone on for so long. I can't even imagine.
    Hopefully you will know more after the meeting tomorrow.
    Rach

     
  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger No Longer In Crisis said…

    I'm so sorry for the roller coaster - God has your kid-os somewhere (born or unborn) - they're coming - just hang in there and keep believing!

     
  • At 2:52 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Rach,

    I'm not sure what I'll learn from the meeting because we've been asked not to attend. It is a roller coaster.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home