Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Trying to Stay Healthy

L was sick last night. Don't know if it was the stomach bug or he was so stressed he made himself sick(it has happened before). The bug is going around again, and I pray desperately that we escape it. It's not so much the vomiting (which sucks bad), but I have fainting spells when I catch it and they scare the shit out of me. I fainted 3 times in one night the last time I caught it a couple years ago.

I pray L was just stressed and feels better today after a day off to relax, which he desperately needs.

The last thing I need is for both of us to get sick when they may finally decide to move baby N to our home. I told So Young don't touch anyone or anything at school and wash your hands a lot!

L is supposed to call social worker about baby N if they need to move him so badly like they say they do. I'll post more when I know more.

7 Comments:

  • At 8:30 AM, Blogger soralis said…

    Hope L feels better soon. Stress can be a nasty thing!

    Take care

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger x said…

    Ugh, what a time to get sick. I am so excited for you - can't wait to hear some good news.

     
  • At 9:48 AM, Blogger GLouise said…

    oh my goodness! Stay away from anything germy!

    Thinking of you as I eat lunch today- "Cajun Chicken with red beans!"

     
  • At 9:49 AM, Blogger Jen said…

    Hope L feels better soon and that you remain bug-free!

     
  • At 10:11 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    I think it's just stress because he doesn't have all the nasty symptoms that usually come with the bug. I hope that's all it is and after he relaxes today he will feel better.

     
  • At 10:12 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    glouise,

    I don't eat any kind of beans, so I'm a traitor when it comes to red beans and rice.

     
  • At 11:10 AM, Blogger GLouise said…

    No beans! Sacrilege! ;-) Just teasing... I usually am not a big fan, either. I do loves me some gumbo though.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home