Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Stressed

As so much crap is going on in my life so, I remember the following assvice:

"When you stop trying, stop thinking about it you'll get pregnant."

We'll see. I'm sure to prove them wrong.

Work is busy.

L's plate is overloaded with work, grass cutting and baseball.

I'm SICK of doing English projects and homework.

My insurance company informed me that they were cancelling our policy (and everyone else's in South Louisiana) and writing it through LA Citizen's plan or something, which I think it will be written through the state. Good luck if we have to make a claim.

Our premium doubled, although we didn't make a claim on either hurricane.

Our deductible more than doubled, which kept our premiums from trippling. Worst part is, they probably still had a profit last year.

I just wanna take L and run away for a while and relax, just the two of us.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:43 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    I know your a louisiana girl- but you ought to just move to TX. :) our caseworkers are so much better here! barf! (at least the one i trained under is!) It just sucks to be stressed- You do deserve some time away- is there any potential of that happening anytime soon???

     
  • At 10:56 AM, Blogger soralis said…

    Sorry you are so stressed, a weekend getaway might be a nice break.

     
  • At 2:15 PM, Blogger Keeping The Faith said…

    Sorry your having a rough time... I hope things turn around soon. I'm thinking of you! Hugs-

     
  • At 6:06 PM, Blogger x said…

    Take me with you! Honestly though, you deserve some time away. How about a house swap - that's about the best us IF'ers can afford!

     
  • At 5:35 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Julie,

    L would love to move to Houston,but I don't want the trsffic headache. Most Texas people were educated in Louisiana anyway.

    One thing here, the state don't play with sending kids back to abusive homes. The minute the kid comes into care they make two plans: a case plan to return home and an adoptive resource home to adopt the kid if they can't go home.

    About 90% of our kids taken into care do not go home. It's sad, but hopefully it keeps them safer.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home