Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Moving

Here's the current procedure on baby N:

1. Have foster mom visit and show how to use suction machine.

2. Baby N spends one overnight visist during this week.

3. Baby N spends the weekend.

4. Baby N moves permananently next week.

Ok, I need to stop and breathe. I'm gonna have a hell of a time getting away from work this week. One of the hurricane Katrina parishes is in desparate need for money, so we have a sales tax audit this week.

Joy!

I'm pulling reports from 2002.

I told L that he is gonna have to learn suction machine. I will have to take an extended lunch, hurry home and learn machine, then hurry back to work.

Bio mom is being told she's being staffed for termination Thursday at the family team conference, so social worker does not want us there.

Her supervisor wants to move baby N this week because this has drug on too long already(you think)!

Help!!

Why couldn't they have done this weeks ago when I had more flexibilty at work.

Pray everything falls into place.

9 Comments:

  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger x said…

    I am praying for you. What a good soul you are. I can't wait for pictures. I don't want to use the "m" word yet but OMG you might be one in just a couple weeks.

     
  • At 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Don't worry!!! it's all going to fall into place. out of your list the part I most like was the moving permanently to your home bit. and you can always have a belated mother's day. I've had to celebrate a few belated holidays myself and that makes the memories of them even more special. will be praying that things move faster for you though.

     
  • At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah Lisa! I hope this time they don't jerk you around and you can have some quality time with your soon-to-be son!

    Yellowgirl

     
  • At 2:53 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Good news. Sales tax auditor finished today b/c she didn't find anything. That will make it easier to take off for baby N.

     
  • At 5:11 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    I can't believe how much has happened to you while I was temporarily removed from the blog world! The ups and downs you been through this past week...Lisa, you are such an amazing woman with so much inner strength!

    I'm so excited for you! Soon, very, very soon, Baby N will be in your arms!

     
  • At 6:31 PM, Blogger soralis said…

    Good luck! Hope everything goes smoothly!

     
  • At 6:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, good luck thoughts from me too!

     
  • At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ack! How exciting!... How will I ever sleep tonight now? :)

     
  • At 10:12 AM, Blogger Diane Viere said…

    I am so thankful for families such as yours--who have such generous hearts and open arms! I am posting this week a three part series on "Aging out of Foster Care;" what happens to children who have not been adopted, are orphans, and have spent their life in foster care.

    God Bless you for your love..and making such a difference!

    Diane

     

Post a Comment

<< Home