Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The Sun is Poking Its Head Out Now

Wow, what an eventful day. Two posts!

L said I wrote too much about him, so pardon the deletions I had to make to this post and the last. Gonna try and stick to adoption, infertility, or me from now on.


I got a beautiful boquet of flowers for Admin day. I have my adorable baby boy on my computer wallpaper. By the way, need to email social worker and thank her for the pics. Baby N's feeding tube is doing the trick, he has two chins, lol!

It's still raining off and on. Everyone says we needed the rain, but I don't care to pray for rain. I'd rather enjoy the sunshine.

I meet baby N and hopefully get to bring him home for the weekend the day after tomorrow.

6 Comments:

  • At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Boy, what a time you've had the last day or so! Hang in there!!!

    I'm so happy that you got a picture of the baby! I'll bet he's adorable! I can't wait to read about your first meeting with the sweet little man!

    Hugs!
    Julie

     
  • At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yaaaayyyyyy! This is so exciting! I feel like I'm waiting to meet my kids for the first time all over again!

     
  • At 1:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    YAY for the picture!!! Glad your day improved as it went along...

     
  • At 2:08 PM, Blogger soralis said…

    Glad to hear that your hubby can re-test! Phew!

    I can't wait to hear about your visit with baby N!

    Take care

     
  • At 2:17 PM, Blogger x said…

    I am so excited for you. I can't wait to hear all about baby N.

     
  • At 7:15 PM, Blogger Nique said…

    Looking forward to hearing about how it all goes with baby N.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home