Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

With Arms Wide Open

I heard this song by Creed on the radio just as I was stepping into my car from picking up my BCP. I usually get teary eyed since it was written when he found out his wife was pregnant.

I will now dedicate this song to Baby N.

"With Arms Wide Open
Under the sunlight
Welcome to this Place
I'll show you everything"

Our arms are wide open to you baby, and we are anxiously, hopefully waiting for you to join our family. We are praying everyday that God will send you into our family:

"I close my eyes
Begin to pray
Then tears of Joy
Stream Down my Face"

With Arms Wide Open

6 Comments:

  • At 8:47 PM, Blogger x said…

    I can't say I like that song but I agree about it's meaning, when I hear it I remember about why he wrote it.

    I am sorry about the BFN. I am excited for you for tomorrow though. I can't wait to hear all about baby N.

     
  • At 10:28 PM, Blogger soralis said…

    Not sure if I know the song or not but the lyrics are great!

    Nice Pic too.

    Take care

     
  • At 11:08 PM, Blogger Maya said…

    I like the song. I must be behind the times. i didn't realize that is why he wrote it. Anyway hope everything works out soon with Baby N.

     
  • At 5:29 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    The pic was for my profile. Since I'm not too smart with webpage stuff, the only way I knew how to post on my profile was to post on my blog.

    I am very much into music, especially songs that have meaning in them.

     
  • At 7:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How wonderful.

     
  • At 2:56 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    That's the perfect song to dedicate to N.

    Also, I love that picture of you in your profile!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home