Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Friday, February 10, 2006

37 Pound Woman Delivers Baby

What a miracle! Maybe there is hope for all of us.
  • 37 Pound Woman Delivers Baby
  • 3 Comments:

    • At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      I had to of course go convert the pounds into kilograms and then went holy crap how is this woman even alive let alone having a baby! That is pretty amazing!

       
    • At 6:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      I saw this too and was amazed.

       
    • At 5:29 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

      I read that article...unbelievable....I cant believe she could sustain a pregnancy!! I wonder how much weight she gained????

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home