Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Friday, February 03, 2006

Computer Issue Resolved

So Young and I agreed to 1 hour a day internet time and I would leave her desktop unlocked to type reports or homework. I'm going to let my kids have everything huh? I was going to cut her computer to every other day for 1-2 hours, but she asked for an hour day. I told her that was fine as long as her father was being supportive instead of controlling, not in those words though. That will free up her schedule to make some American friends.

Work has been yucky lately, but good news is that the CPA auditor likes my work, so he will probably be able to sign off that I worked under his supervision (indirectly though, but still supervised), and sometime this summer I should be able to apply for my certificate, only 2 short years after passing the exam I may get licensed. Yay!

What are some fun things to do with teenagers? We played cards last weekend with friends here and she had a blast. Maybe we can take her to the movies?

1 Comments:

  • At 8:45 AM, Blogger x said…

    There is so much history in Lousiana, I know teenagers don't love history but there must be some pretty cool stuff you could show her. My step-daughers just like music, hair, make-up and boys - typical pre-teens.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home