Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

On the Road Again

Well I made an appointment with a new RE. Dr. New Orleans.

Dr. Houston suggested having them do an exam as a check up after endometriosis treatment. I told Dr. New Orleans receptionist that I needed an exam, but asked, "you're coming for infertility though, right?" I said yes, I am coming for a consult, but I also need a follow-up exam after endometriosis treatment, which is medical and covered. She said the visit was $200 and would depend on how the doctor coded it....witch!

I guess I'll just pray for the best.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How frustrating. I hope the visit gets properly coded so you don't have to pay. Insurance makes me crazy.
    Good luck at the appointment - I can't wait to hear how it goes.

     
  • At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow I forgot that the USA has very different health system to ours, althougth I think the Australia government is trying to make ours go all private like in the USA. (At the moment we have public hospitals that people can use for free, well sort of it is tax payer funded but the waiting lists for things are huge). My state is actually having a huge health crisis at the moment, with a major storage of doctors.

    Hope this doesn't end up costing you much.

     
  • At 9:30 AM, Blogger x said…

    doctors and insurance companies nicklen'dime us every chance they get. Do they not understand this is stressfull enough already?
    Have a great time at the ball, we want to hear all about it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home