Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Adonis Rocks!

As promised, here are some pictures from the Krewe of Adonis ball in Morgan City. Their theme is Disco this year(eww). Oh well, guess they were drunk when planning the theme, lol. It really wasn't too bad. They made it fun.


Me waiting for my guests to arrive. I was stressing when I couldn't get in touch with any of my guests Saturday afternoon. They all made it on time though.


L is a duke in the royal court of Adonis. This is him parading out with his maid (that is a wig he is wearing) I was lmao we he paraded out. Actually, his was the most "normal" costume of all the dukes.


L and me chilling out. No. We weren't drinking. Honest.


Me with all the girls. Jeanne, I saw you smoking! and you weren't plastered yet! L & K, nice men you have now, hang on to them a while!


My cool college roomate and her husband. He is a soldier in our awesome US army! His deployment for January got temporarily cancelled and he was able to come party with us! Yay!


But I wanna wear the hat. . . So did everyone else, but I couldn't post pics of everyone wearing the hat!

Oh, almost forgot the most important part. The food and booze served at our awesome table:

Food
chicken wings
meatballs
sausages
jambalaya
deviled eggs
lots of other junk food.

Booze:
wine
beer
margaritas
rum runner mixtures
Jello shots :)
jack daniels
hard lemonade
We did have water and cokes too.

Damn! Forget to post one of the queen. I'll try and dig it up tonight.

I hope you enjoyed them. We know how to throw a party in South Louisiana huh?

3 Comments:

  • At 7:22 AM, Blogger x said…

    Great pictures. Looks like a really good time. Of course, I can only be so happy for you sitting in the freezing north country.
    Send me the hat, I need it!

     
  • At 6:33 PM, Blogger chris said…

    You are cute as can be! Glad you're having some fun down there.

     
  • At 5:45 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Thanks Chris,

    I wish I were cute enough for the stork to come visit, lol.

    Oh well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home