Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Computer Lock Down and an Additional Place to Vent

I'm such a mean host mom. After So Young was on the internet for nearly 7 hours (and I am NOT exaggerating), I password locked the computer! She doesn't know, but will find out when she gets home. I'm cutting her back to 1 hour on internet every other day at the most. I think she is telling her father EVERY SINGLE THING she does over here. That's fine, but he's not the type to say "Have a good time" and send her on her way. He's the type to tell her to tell us how to run our household!! That is not allowed in the program. She recently told us that her father said the two vacations we were taking her on was not enough!! Excuse me!! I gave up a KICK ASS cruise with L to take her to Disney World and New York.

I told her to inform her father that in America, we have these things called jobs!! (not in those words obviously). I suggested her family take her around the country at the end of the program and make a family vacation out of it. How selfish huh? She is a great girl, but her father needs to let go, or take her back home if he wants to control her that much.

I started an additional blog: http://standupforlife.blogspot.com
I will be keeping this one and doing most of my posting at "Praying for a Baby", but will reserve the more controversial topics (political), I want to discuss or bitch about for my other blog "Stand Up For Life." I don't want to start a warzone on my infertility blog, because everyone's support is very important.

Before you decide if reading my new blog is right for you, I'm very conservative and pro-life. If you're not easily offended, and will not quit reading my current blog, feel free to join in debates at my new blog. I don't mind hearing differing opinions, but keep them civil. I won't be devoting as much time to that blog though, because I usually need to vent about infertility more.

If you think discussing politics will ruin our blog friendship, please don't read my new one, I need you more at this blog.

Anyway, sorry for rambling.

Two weeks until Dr. New Orleans and starting my adoption/foster certification.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger chris said…

    Some of my dearest friends are conservatives. For now. I'm working on them. Just kidding;-)

    Take care.

     
  • At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You know I'm not going to give you a hard time for the other blog. Bravo to you for standing up for life, as you put it. :)

     
  • At 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    While I enjoy a civil discussion of such important issues - I hope you don't mind if I stay over here.
    Sorry you're having some issues with So Young and her Dad. And those trips sound like a very generous thing to do with her.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home