Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Surviving

Wow, two posts in one day! What does that tell you about the kind of week I've been having, lol.

The living situation is stressing out L already. When he's upset, I'm upset, because I get to hear all about it.

I must be having a selfish streak, but it's hard to go to work to support another family while they get to sleep in. We wanted them to have somewhere to sleep until they found a place but they are not looking! When they are looking, it's too small, I don't like the landlord, I don't want to live on that street! The arrangement can be tolerated for a week or two, but after that, I fear friendships may be lost.

I want to help out, but not be taken advantage of.

I am VERY afraid that the longer they stay, L may change his mind about wanting children! I just couldn't handle that.

I'm gonna give it til the end of next week. Please pray for me. Pray that I can remain patient, but help them to help themselves.

They're nice people. I could see becoming good friends, but I'm afraid I may lose that.

Please pray our agency doesn't find out and place Soyoung with another family.

Thanks, I promise try and write something happier tomorrow.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No worries about having to keep things upbeat and happy! Sounds like you've got a lot on your hands. You are definitely NOT having a selfish streak. I hope the family is just taking a momentary pause and will begin looking for a home more diligently very soon.

     
  • At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh Lisa I feel for you and I will keep you and L in my prayers. Will also pray these people find an apartment ASAP!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home