Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Tagged

I've been tagged by Lori at Adventures in Baby Making. I feel so popular now! I'm not too interesting either though. Here goes:

7 Things I'd like to do before I die:

1. Go to Hawaii, Austrialia and the rest of the carribean
2. Win the lottery
3. Go to law school
4. Run for office
5. Become a teacher
6. Have Children!!!!
7. Make in difference in others' lives

7 things I can't do:

1. Walk and chew gum at the same time (just kidding).
2. Eat any cooked vegetables
3. Play sports (I don't have the coordination)
4. Have children the old fashioned way
5. Stop obsessing about getting pregnant
6. Get pregnant
7. Have a baby

7 things that attracted me to my spouse

1. We have a good friendship/partnership
2. He makes me laugh
3. He needs me and makes me feel wanted
4. He takes good care of me.
5. I just love him
6. He is a good hearted person
7. As Dr. Laura would say, "he would swim through shark infested waters to bring me a glass of lemonade." (and I'd do the same for him).


7 things I say most often

1. Baby, I need sleep. (to my husband when he won't turn the TV off so I can go to bed)
2. The "F" word, I'm trying to stop.
3. I want a baby.
4. I'm tired
5. I want a baby
6. Stop being such a neat freak (to my husband).
7. Go get my cat.

7 books or series I like:

1. The Left behind Series
2. Silent Treatment
3. When the Wind Blows
4. Crime novels
5. Romance novels
6. The Vampire Chronicles
7. Anything other than a textbook

7 Movies I watch over and over again:

1. Titanic
2. Dirty Dancing
3. Grease
4. Disney Cartoons
5. The Prince & Me
6. West Side Story
7. The Phantom of the Opera

7 people I'm curious about and would like to join (if you want to, no pressure):

1. Monique (Nique's World)
2. Jeanne ( Animal Lover)
3. Chris (Barefoot and)
4. Arwen
5. Yellowgirl (in my comments section if you have time)
6. Anyone else reading who has time or wants to comment

I'll completely understand if you don't want to participate. I'm usually pretty lazy about doing things like this myself.

I have a question though. How do I put a link on my post and make a name appear as a link, rather than having it show the whole blog address?

Sorry I'm not more interesting.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow Thanks! I’m flattered that you thought about me. Here’s mine:

    7 Things I'd like to do before I die:

    1. Have children
    2. Write the great American novel
    3. Run a used book store/cafe
    4. Travel to Asia
    5. Travel to Eastern Europe
    6. Take a safari in Africa
    7. Retire early and travel the world!

    7 things I can't do:

    1. Write a blog (I promised my DH; might have revisit this with him!)
    2. Math (well, anything *too* complicated)
    3. Sports (always picked last in gym class!)
    4. Get a tattoo, body piercing, etc (other than my ear piercing)
    5. Tell anyone at work that I’m ttc
    6. Die my hair auburn red (not and remain gainfully, professionally employed!)
    7. Get pregnant (yet!)

    7 things that attracted me to my spouse

    1. His concern for others
    2. His ability to really *listen* and “get it”
    3. His mechanical and math ability!
    4. His wonderful sense of humor
    5. His taste in movies, clothes, and travel
    6. His spirituality
    7. His cute bum!


    7 things I say most often

    1. “Um” and “uh” (working on this)
    2. “I’m a ___ whore” (movie, eating-out, etc)
    3. “Love you!” (to DH, and yes to the cats!)
    4. “Hi mom!” (we talk a lot on the phone)
    5. “For cryin out loud” (and other, less family-friendly, ways of expressing my distaste when someone cuts me off on the highway)
    6. “I’m just going to take a little nap now”
    7. “Sweetpea!” (nickname for my cat)

    7 books or series I like:

    1. Anything by Anne Tyler
    2. Tuesdays with Morrie
    3. The Dante Club
    4. Most anything by Jane Smiley
    5. My Antonia (Willa Cather)
    6. The Giving Tree (kid’s book)
    7. Nick Hornby books so far (I’ve only read 2)

    7 Movies I watch over and over again:

    1. Sound of Music
    2. Little Shop of Horrors
    3. Brain Candy (Kids in the Hall)
    4. Planes, Trains, and Automobiles
    5. Planet of the Apes (original)
    6. Ocean’s Eleven
    7. Casablanca

    7 people I'm curious about and would like to join (if you want to, no pressure):

    1. Tertia (So Close)
    2. Manuela (Thin Pink Line)
    3. Amy Esq (Fertility Challenged)
    4. Julianna (My Eggs are Cooked)
    5. Brooklyngirl
    6. Getupgrrl
    7. Melanie, Jade, or anyone else at alt.infertility.primary

    Yellowgirl

     

Post a Comment

<< Home