Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Friday, December 23, 2005

Holiday Check Up

I know a lot of you readers are desperately hoping/praying for children. How are the holidays going for you? I hope they are not too bad.

Stupid me decided to watch Babies: Special Delivery on discovery channel. Dumb huh. Almost went into tears.

Other than that I'm doing ok. Sad, but ok. Only because my mind is preoccupied. I hope everyone survives ok.

Have a Merry Christmas everyone!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Lisa hope you and L have a wonderful Christmas. Last night I was so tired when I went to pray I don't think I prayed much at all but I remember praying for you and L and that God will bless you both with a baby. I am actually praying for you guys and some of friends here in Australia to blessed with a baby to. They do have a two year old already but it took a lot to get pregnant the first time, so I am hoping it doesn't take as long as it did last time.

    Looking forward to hearing stories when your exchange student comes to stay soon.

     
  • At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Christmas time for you and your husband. May your biggest dream come true very soon.

     
  • At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm sorry to hear you were sad. I hope your spirits have lifted somewhat and that you're staying away from the discovery channel!
    We survived over hear just some family frustrations.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home