Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Clarification my beliefs

I'm sorry everyone. I didn't mean to mislead you. The Catholic church does not approve of IUI or IVF, but I do. I'm not sure about IVF, and if I did it, I would have to be sure there were no discarded embryos because I believe life begins at this stage. I am not a perfect Catholic and I will have to answer for my choices if I am wrong, but I have an illness (endometriosis and infertility) and I intend to seek treatment, just as I would if I had cancer. I still believe that God has the ultimate power to create life. I don't want to start a debate about what the church believes because I already know. I just wanted to clarify, that I have done 3 IUIs and will probably still seek out other infertility treatments. That's just what I feel is right for me, even though it may be a weakness in my faith.

Anyway, I just wanted to clear that up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home