Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Christmas Carol

Barefoot And. . . http://barefootand.blogspot.com wrote this awesome Christmas carol. Go check it out, it's very funny. I wish I were that creative! I can always count on her to give me a good laugh in the morning before work.

Nothing new going on hear, so I'm not gonna bore you too much. The interview went good, but L has to wait for an opening in the flight school which could be at least 6-8 months, but if he wants to pay his way to another flight school, he can get on sooner. I told him to wait and let them pay for it.

Enjoy Chris' Christmas carol as I start singing to myself, On the first day of Christmas. . .

Ok I won't spoil it for you.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Lisa, thanks for sharing your friends blog, I found it funny the carol and her entries are interesting to read. I knew that infertity is out there just had no idea so many people are dealing with it, thanks for opening my eyes.

     
  • At 3:02 PM, Blogger chris said…

    Why, thank you.

    (psst. The check is in the mai. thanks a lot)

     
  • At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL:) Thanks

     

Post a Comment

<< Home