Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Where's my Ass shot?

Ok, it's been nearly a week. Where is my lupron before I chicken out? Oh yeah, maybe it won't come for another week and I'll find out I'm pregnant and can send it back? (laughing hysterically). Anyway, since I can't get pregnant for 3 months, let's get this thing started already so my doctor can knock me up and move on to the next patient. They are waiting for the insurance company to bitch and moan about paying for a $1400 injection before finally agreeing. How long will that take? Long enough for the endometriosis to come back and have to do another laproscopy?

Ok, update on the doggie situation. L found me a female yorkie puppy that should be ready in early December. He is going to look at her and probably put up a deposit on Friday. So I'll get a baby for Christmas, just not a human baby.

Tonight's our planing meeting for religious education. I am working on my sermon (assuming they will let me give the talk, but I'm sure they will). I hope I don't chicken out. I've been hiding in the background and I guess it's time for me to step out and take a leap of faith. I'll update more on that tomorrow.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I thought lupron goes into your tummy (subcutaneous fat -- to be precise). The needle is so tiny that you don't feel a thing.

    Good luck with the puppy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home