Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Three Months to go

Well, I start lupron as soon as the insurance decides to pay for it, the doctor will mail it to me. So I get to endure 3 months of waiting and 3 months of menopause symptons (at the ripe old age of 26), as the lupron will shut down my system. Sounds fun, doesn't it? Not only can I not do treatments during this time but I also have to prevent pregnancy which really sucks. No pregnancy by Christmas for me.

L better at least let me get my dog. I want to pick it up this Saturday but he can't come with me so I have to wait until he can see it too. I guess that's only fair because L has to live with it to for the next 15 years or longer. Still working on him to let me take it home Saturday. We'll see what happens.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I used lupron after having both fallopian tubes blocked and two years later I had a baby boy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home