Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Geaux Tigers

Well, my dad and I had some nice quality time together at the LSU game on Saturday. It's been a while since I've gone and lots of changes have been made. The atmosphere is gradually turning from family and college kids to mostly rich sh**s that donate their way to season tickets. I know that money talks, but isn't it a COLLEGE football game. It was still fun, even though parking lot after parking lot turns into expensive reserved spots for the big donators to TAF. I did find an old friend who lived in the New Orleans area. I was glad to see he was safe (although I knew he was smart enough to evacuate). He said his apartment got water up to the ceiling! I guess he won't be going back.

I also ran into a girl I went to high school with and she talking about our 10 year reunion coming up. WHAT?? Already, I can't believe it will be 10 years in 2007! I'm getting old! I seriously need to get pregnant already.

No baby yet. No pregnany and I haven't even found my yorkie yet. I am sort of looking for a home for Rose (the white cat). She's precious and I love her to death, but my other cat is becoming grouchy and too high maintenance. She needs to be with a couple children or another kitten(no way in hell is L having a 3rd cat). Buddy was there first and loves dogs. I hope to get his sweet cat personality back if he's the only cat. Maybe he will even start playing fetch again.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Lisa, just thought I would tell you I have reading back through your blog and my heart just goes out to. I know what it is like to despartely want a baby and how hard it can be to wait even though I didn't have infertitly issues, you know the story with me. William would have been 5 on Sunday and it is still hard to face every year, I miss him so much.

    Anyway I don't want to rabbit on to much, just please know that you and Larry are always in my thoughts and prayers and my heart goes out to you both.

     
  • At 5:17 PM, Blogger Mom2*2gr8kids said…

    testing

     

Post a Comment

<< Home