Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Feeling Queasy

I have been feeling just plain yucky yesterday afternoon and today. I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm pretty sure it's not the stomach bug, because it goes away when I lie down and keeping my food down (Thank you Lord). I'm thankful I'm not worse, but I wish this would go away. I had to call L to pick me up from work yesterday afternoon. Sometimes when I'm sick to my stomach I faint and I sure didn't want to take the chance of that happening behind the wheel and losing my license (or hurting someone).

I have finally caught up with my work at the office. In about six more months, I should have enough work experience to get my CPA. I'm not doing public accounting right now, but I worked hard to pass the exam and I think I deserve my license anyway right?

This weekend I'm going back to my hometown to try on bridesmaid dresses for a friend's wedding. I'm so excited for her. She finally found her prince!

I really haven't been thinking about infertility too much lately. God has giving me some nice distractions from infertility this weekend, and they couldn't have come at a better time. He never gives you more than you can handle right?

Well, I hoping everything goes well for L with the pilot job and his new lawn business. I'd love to be able to work for myself and just do tax returns also. We'll see. I'm blessed with a pretty good job now. The only bad thing is that they smoke in the office ALL DAY LONG. I have my own office, but still have to turn on my humidifier and still feel like I'm breathing straight smoke sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home