Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Teacher/Parent meetings

Well, I got to fill in for several of my co-workers who got to go meet with their children's teachers today. I don't mind, I just feel left out today. I hope I get pregant before they have grandchildren. I also get the joyful task of answering phones all afternoon as soon as I finish lunch. I like people but I HATE answering the switchboard. It stresses me out real bad, which is why I applied for the bookkeeper job and not the receptionist. I will do it anyway, because morally, I can't refuse since I'm having a slow day anyway. Oh well, at least I get to play computer games, even though I should have brought my book.

I take this class at the gym called body pump. It's a toning class using weight 15-25 pounds. My laproscopy was last Thursday and I called today to ask the nurse if I could start class again. She said to wait until after my follow-up next Thursday before lifting anything heavy. So I can exercise, but light. That really sucks! I'm feeling great and after next week, I will have not gone for over two weeks! That means when I go back I'm going to be very soar again, almost like starting all over. I mean, I wouldn't mind if I were pregnant. I guess it's better safe than sorry. I surely don't want to give my body another excuse to not get pregnant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home