Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Out of the Closet (Confessions of an Infertile Woman)

NO. Not that closet. I love men and men only. I'm talking about infertility. I had a talk with my female boss about the endometriosis and how it may not stay gone forever. She mentioned that eventually, I'd probably need a hysterectomy(let's hope not). I then told her that's why I need to have children now or never and that I'd have to seek medical help to be successful. She said, "you gotta do what you gotta do." I mentioned that I'd need time off work after the three month treatment and she seemed Ok with it. I promised to come in late, early or whatever it took not to interfere with my work. It seems like I now have clearance to seek IF treatments! That's such a huge weight lifted off my shoulders.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad that it went well. It is definitely important to let the boss and few colleagues know about the issue so that they understand why we absent from work so often.

     
  • At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Lisa

    I just wanted you to know that I am praying for you and Larry. I have a friend here who has had similar problems to you and she has had one child but it took them a fair while and some medical help. So I am praying that you will be blessed with a child as well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home