Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Christmas Puppy Coming, Need A Name. . .

L and I went to put a deposist on my puppy yesterday! She is 4 weeks old and adorable! She should be ready to come home with us around December 1. I need your help. Please give me some suggestions on some names for her. I'm looking for something pretty but energetic, in case she's a hyper dog. Her mom his silver colored hair so she should have light hair too when she grows up (although shes black and gold now, like all yorkie puppies are). Sorry, I have no digital camera yet (coming soon this Christmas though), so I have no pictures to help you out, but please give suggestions anyway.

Today is CD 29, no AF. Should I get excited? Probably not. Gonna wait a few days anyway before I get a nurse to give me the lupron. Prayers please everyone? It would be nice to avoid lupron treatment.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looking forward to seeing photos of the puppy, sorry but don't have any ideas for names. Praying you won't need the Lupron, hugs and love whatever happens.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home