Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Some Good News (Finally)

L went to flight school a few years ago and got a single and twin-engine pilot's licenses. He was screwing around on the internet the other day and decided to apply to an airline. They called him today!! Although, he doesn't have a lot of hours, they want to talk to him. If all works out they will send him to school for his turbine license(and pay for it and pay him to go). After school, he will start as a co-pilot until he gets enough hours. I'm trying to remain cautiously optimistic for him, but it looks like he may have a chance of getting a job he loves after all those crappy years working for the city government.

L's lawn service business is also starting to expand. He's been doing jobs for friends and his name is now getting around! With any luck, we may be able to work for ourselves in the next few years when I have children.

Maybe I found a reason for my unanswered prayer to be a mother. I think God is going to give me children, but may first want to pave the way for me to be able to stay home with my baby! Then I would have my dream job.

I know there's a lot of what ifs in what I write about today, but I really think our luck may be about to take a turn for the better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home