Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Employed

I got a new job! I will be controller of a local company that owns a bunch of franchises. Yes, I will lose my summer break, and desperately miss teaching. What good were all the days off when I had so much work to bring home and no family time. That and the year to year contracts and the school being able to let you go with no good reason.

I have the rest of the week in some freedom, then back to the 8-5 routine.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger Maddie's Mom said…

    Congrats on the job. I'd hate to give up my summer too, but the year to year uncertainty would drive me nuts.

     
  • At 5:24 PM, Blogger Ms. J said…

    Yippee!

    I hope this change brings with many more blessings, too.

     
  • At 7:40 AM, Blogger Megamom said…

    Congrats!~ Im so happy you found something!

     
  • At 12:47 PM, Blogger happyadoptingmom said…

    Congratulations!!! Jobs are hard to come by these days.

     
  • At 6:31 PM, Blogger Mom2*2gr8kids said…

    Yeah for you!
    God DOES have a plan for your life!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home