Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Job Searching

They will not have enough positions for me at school next year. That and my evaluations not being great(getting marked bad because some of my students do not want to work), I find myself again searching for another position next year. It's so frustrating, because I know in my heart teaching is where I belong, but had such bad luck so far. I think the main problem is I'm not a good match for the age group I'm currently teaching. I work better with the younger ones.

In other news, we have a new teenage boy staying with us for the weekend. He's K's age and a real sweet kid. If I weren't having all the issues with K, we'd probably keep him longer. They have a family willing to keep him Monday that lives in his area and he won't have to change schools. I think I'll leave him our numbers in case he needs something later.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:31 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    I am praying that you can survive K. Maybe a break from working,is just what you need.

     
  • At 7:17 PM, Blogger Marthavmuffin said…

    Oh I am sorry! It is so stressful these days. My husband is a teacher and although he survived the first and second round of firings it doesn't mean he is safe. Nobody is safe these days. So scary.

     
  • At 12:22 PM, Blogger StarfishMom said…

    Praying that God's grace gets you through TEENAGERS!!! I am SO NOT looking forward to those years. :) I am so proud of Smiley! Way to go!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home